Marketing your library can feel daunting. Even overwhelming. You know you need to do it, but aren't sure where to start, or what channels to use, or how to even know if you're doing it right.
Have you ever asked yourself:
- Does my library need an Instagram page? TikTok? Facebook? Pinterest?
- Do I need to create content? And what kind?
- How do I get more people in the door? And participating in more events?
- And most importantly: How do I make sure I'm getting the funding my library deserves?
Good news - I'm here to help!
My name is Kimberly Gordon, and I have more than 12 years of experience helping brands get attention from their most important audiences. I believe effective marketing requires equal parts of heart and data. You need both to make sure you bring in the right kind of customers at the right price.
In this session, I'll teach you how to take a strategic approach to set your library apart from the others and tell that story consistently and creatively across all of your marketing channels.
In my session, you'll learn how to:
- Craft a brand story
- Differentiate from competitors
- Build a marketing plan and determine a budget
- Launch, test, optimize your channels
My curriculum will be easy to digest and incredibly actionable. You won't find any esoteric musing, corporate jargon, or theoretical advice in this session.
You'll walk away with a solid plan for solving current marketing challenges while making smart decisions to ensure you can reach your future business goals.
This conference will help you learn to rebuild the support you need in your community before it's too late.
Kimberly has built her career helping major brands connect with their customers to drive business results. Working as a consultant and in leadership roles internally, she truly understands the complexities and nuances of marketing and brand strategy. Focusing on tech companies (across all industries) and small businesses, she bridges tried-and-true marketing methodology with fast-paced, scalable, and relevant tactics.
Kimberly has a diverse background having started her own consulting business, as well as at the leadership level running brand strategy and management at publically listed organizations. Her work has taken her across industries, leading projects and teams at organizations including:
• Tech: OnDeck, start-ups Attune Insurance, Bread Finance, Beacon Technologies, ChemoCars, Eigen Technologies Playcrafting, Wethos
• Other: Barbara Corcoran, Rose Associates, The Ricciardi Group
Her strengths include setting brand strategy, negotiating and managing partnerships, and creating large-scale brand executions.
She currently resides in Los Angeles with her husband and two children.