Every business is based around their audience. A brand doesn’t exist without its audience, and your audience guides so many of your brand decisions.
But often, organizations don't have a clear view of their audience. In turn, it's hard to make marketing decisions about where to be present, where to allocate marketing dollars, and how to speak to your audience. Our Defining Your Audience session will be a deep dive into defining exactly who your audience is, and how to reach them. We will cover:
- How your audience influences your brand and marketing decisions
- How to audit your existing marketing efforts to see if you're reaching your audience
- A guide to creating audience profiles
- How to segment your audience by using demographics and purpose-driven objectives
- How to create content catered to your audience
Anna Beyerle is a branding coach, strategist, designer, and writer. She is the founder of Anna Beyerle Creative, a brand marketing agency and educational studio dedicated to helping purpose-driven organizations better tell their story. She is dedicated to helping businesses create strategies that work for them, speak to their values, and exploring the “why” behind brands and causes in her writing and brand work. Anna currently lives in Denver, Colorado, with her husband and cat.